Nathalie Quintane reads/performs in Barcelona, during the Festival Proposta 2003, curated by Eduard Escoffet:
the same as:
artaud has 1517 friends
barthes has 1 friends
bataille has 406 friends
baudelaire has 38 friends
beckett has 824 friends
debord has 600 friends
deleuze has 126 friends
foucault has 1058 friends
freud has 5027 friends
heraklitus has 829 friends
joyce has 1767 friends
lautréamont has 1887 friends
nietzsche has 8753 friends
proust has 1756 friends
rimbaud has 605 friends
shakespeare has 7992 friends
socrates has 2630 friends
spinoza has 621 friends
zeno has 742 friends
de-coll/age actions to change the environment.
wuppertal/germany, 1954. overnight or during the day a familiar spot of the city is consciously & spontaneously changed, using any means at one/s disposal.
- put 100 human & animal skeletons in the wupper river, also raw meat & intestines, without explanation.
- color the wupper red.
- generate & spread smell where otherwise there would be no smell.
- write any text where there wouldn/t be anything written otherwise.
- all passengers on the suspension railway are given binoculars.
- a group of naked women run across a public place.
- the suspension railway stops at random intervals.
- all of a sudden 100 washing machines stand in a public place.
- all automobiles are covered with black cloth.
- a sprinkler system is installed in one street.
- streetcars drive through town with their windows boarded up.
- every cop gives information about his past.
- daily newspapers hit the stands completely white.
- people dressed in yellow stand in the middle of a busy place.
- blood is running endlessly down the front of a house.
- hand-cuffed people sit in a high class restaurant.
- all christians wear a wooden cross sewn to their clothes.
- an express train is coupled with cattle cars.
- people stand in front of a bank saying NO.
Wolf Vostell, Miss Vietnam and Texts of Other Happenings,
translated by Carl Weissner
The Nova Broadcast Press, San Francisco 1968, p. 6.
failure pieces: this envelope contained a work of art of j.v. which he sent me to be published. i lost it, 1974, coll. g.j. de rook
an excerpt from
published by Forlaget Gestus, Copenhagen 2019
20,9×12,7, 50 pages, edition of 100
Available from email@example.com or:
freely downloadable (as many works by D.B.) here too:
more infos here: